CCTV System are becoming vital part of our society, we need to follow some measures before planning to buy CCTV.
Useful tips before planning to buy CCTV system
- Evaluate your needs: Do you want to see faces or monitor In & Out? Do you need Indoor or Outdoor CCTV camera? How many CCTV camera you require to monitor.
Select DVR accordingly 4Channel (For 4 CCTV) 8Channel (For 8 CCTV) 16Channel (For 16 CCTV).
- Selection of CCTV Camera: Most of people generally buy CCTV without asking for technical specification. Purchasing of CCTV System is not a piece of cake, we need to understand each and every aspect as it’s a matter of our security & monitoring people at our property. STARK ELEVEN strongly recommends to discuss your requirement with Industry experienced technical personnel. Whether to buy IP CCTV or wired HD CCTV.
- Imaging and Chip quality: These days your local I.T market are flooded with thousands of Chinese PCB (Printed Circuit Board) CCTV camera which are cheap in quality and life of product. Due to less knowledge about CCTV Camera people use to buy cheap CCTV system which is not a good move to take. As if any incidents happen it would not help the local authorities to identify the suspect. I would recommend to purchase at least 2.0 Megapixel Wired HD CCTV or go for Wireless IP CCTV or Wired IP CCTV.
Some Companies are high on advertisement and Customer thinks this is the best but trust me Brand would not help in any case what will help you is right amount of knowledge and right selection of product.
Purchasing Indian manufactured CCTV Brand like “VINTRON” as they use good quality of PCB with power surge board and better quality IR ARRAY which is better than tradition “CPPLUS” IR LED CCTV.
- Understanding the Resolution: Higher resolution the sharper image will be. Entry level HD CCTV like 1.0 Megapixel & 1.3 Megapixel usually have 1280X720 resolution. 2.0 Megapixel HD CCTV higher resolution will provide you 1920X1080.
- Selection of LED TV over monitor will be a good choice for better viewing experience. STARK ELEVEN recommends 32inch LED TV or more for better, clear & crisp view.
- Choosing right DVR (Digital Video Recorder): If you have selected FULL HD CCTV 2.0 Megapixel but you purchased a 720p playback DVR which is 1080p supported view then it won’t be a optimum solution. You need to ask 1080p real time playback DVR. Before buying please ask for technical specification or go to company website and check according to particular model number.
- Hard Disk Drive: STARK ELEVEN strongly recommend to use surveillance hard disk for better performance.
We strongly recommend using 2.0 Megapixel CCTV with Full AHD 5 in 1 DVR & Surveillance Hard Disk.
Contact us if you have any query..!!